5 Things: Brian Williams at Tufts, Battle of the Bands, DUI Arrest
Here's Five Things.
Good morning, here are five things to know today:
1. Brian Williams: Couldn't make it to the NBC news anchor's appearance at Tufts yesterday? Check out our coverage to see what you missed.
2. DUI Arrest After I-93 Chase: A Stoneham man faces a drunk driving charge after leading police on a high-speed chase on I-93 in Medford Saturday night, according to a State Police press release. John Farias, 48, of Stoneham, was charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicating liquor, failing to stop for police, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and several other motor vehicle violations, according to the release.
3. Unemployment: See how Medford's unemployment trends compare to nearby communities.
4. Weather: There's a 20 percent chance of rain today, mainly after 10 a.m., according to the National Weather Service. Highs are expected to be near 60 degrees.
5. Battle of the Bands: Take a listen to the entries of our regional battle of the bands competition, then vote for your favorite.