Five Things: Council Meets Tonight
Send us a question for "You Ask, Patch Answers."
SONG OF THE DAY: "How Long Have You Known" by DIIV
Good morning, Medford! Here are five things you need to know today, Tuesday, Jan. 8:
1. CITY COUNCIL MEETING: The Medford City Council will meet for the first time in 2013 tonight in the Howard F. Alden Memorial Auditorium at Medford City Hall starting at 7 p.m. Check out the agenda here.
2. YOU ASK...PATCH ANSWERS: We're starting up a weekly feature here at Medford Patch called "You Ask, Patch Answers." We are asking for your questions about anything involving Medford and we'll try to get the answer for you each week. You can leave your question here or e-mail email@example.com.
3. POST YOUR EVENTS ON MEDFORD PATCH: Do you have an upcoming event in Medford that you'd like to let everyone know about? Then sign up for a free Medford Patch account if you haven't already and post your events here. It's ridiculously easy.
4. THIS DAY IN HISTORY: On this day in 1877, Crazy Horse and his warriors--outnumbered, low on ammunition and forced to use outdated weapons to defend themselves--fight their final losing battle against the U.S. Cavalry in Montana. Information courtesy of History.com.
5. TODAY'S FORECAST: Mostly sunny with a high of 46. Clear tonight, low of 29.