Five Things: MHS Haitian Club Sponsoring New School
What Medford should know today, Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013.
Here are five things to know today, Thursday, Jan. 3:
1. [Teeth chattering] Today in Medford will be sunny with a high near 25 and wind chilld values as low as -3. West wind 7 to 9 mph. Tonight, mostly cloudy with a low around 21. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
2. Haitian Club meets. There's a meeting of the Medford High School Haitian Club today after school in C315 at 2:30 p.m. Find out about the club's back to school drive. The Haitian Club is sponsoring a new school in Haiti and we needs students' help.
3. Job search networking group. This weekly Job Search Networking Group meets Thursdays from 10-11 a.m. at Bestsellers Cafe. Join each week in a casual and friendly environment, complete with our delicious food and beverages. Chat with others who are searching for employment and share your experiences.
4. Winter farmers' market open today. The Medford Farmers Market invites the public to continue shopping local and independent. The Market's first Winter Season will be held in the Hyatt Place hotel in Medford Square, just across the street from the site of the summer Farmers Market. It will be open every Thursday from 3-7 p.m.
5. You like me, you really like me. Medford Patch is on Facebook—like our Page to get updates and breaking news alerts on Facebook.