Last Circle the Square of the Season Today
Head to Medford Square this afternoon for the festivities.
The final Circle the Square of the season takes place this afternoon in Medford Square.
The square will be filled with a variety of art, music and demonstrations between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Here's a few of the things on tap (Courtesy of Circle the Square):
- Performances from Out with the Cat and Shades of Green, as well as music with Max Ex
- Pizza at Shipyard Way from Salvatore’s (with proceeds of pizza sales going to the Medford High School Rowing Team)
- An a cappella performance by Boston Accent at Mystic Coffee Roaster.
- Local artists displaying wares at the Salem Street Burying Ground Plaza,
- Art at the new Mystic Art Gallery at the intersection of Main Street and Clippership Drive
- Showcase of Artists from Grace Church
- Dance, poetry, readings from Medford author Oscar Greene, and scenes from Laura Duggan’s one-woman play “Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit”
- Hoop dancing from Boston Hoop Troop
- Demonstrations from the Medford High School Rowing Team, Oom Yung Doe and Xtreme Ninja.
- Displays from the Medford Hillside Neighborhood at the Medford Historical Society
- Harvest-themed crafts and other kid activities from the Medford
For a full schedule head to the Circle the Square website.