Police Log: 4 Arrests; Counterfeit Money Report; Breaking and Entering
Medford police log. Monday, Jan. 30 to Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012.
A total of four people were arrested in Medford between Jan. 30 and Feb. 2, including Maria Muse, 46, of Everett who was arrested Monday evening at Kohl's Department Store on the Mystic Valley Parkway and charged with larceny over $250.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (All charges are alleged and should not be considered an indication of guilt. Events, locations and times are recorded here as they are listed in the Medford Police Department's public journal):
Monday, Jan. 30
- 9:00 a.m., vandalism, 5 Irving St.
- 4:56 p.m., assault, 489 Winthrop St.
- 6:43 p.m., larceny, 116 Monument St.
- 7:38 p.m., larceny, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- ARREST: 7:38 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Maria Muse, 46, Everett, larceny over $250
- 8:09 p.m., larceny, 70 Station Landing
Tuesday, Jan. 31
- 11:48 a.m., larceny, 53 Cummings St.
- 5:51 p.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 890 Highland Ave.
- 6:40 p.m., pedestrian accident, MBTA Orange Line
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- 2:06 a.m., vandalism, 75 Lawrence St.
- 9:24 a.m., larceny, 3000 Mystic Valley Parkway (Andrews Middle School)
- 12:01 p.m., vandalism, 21 Rural Ave.
- 12:08 p.m., larceny, 21 Rural Ave.
- 12:51 p.m., counterfeit money passed, 620 Fellsway (Dunkin' Donuts)
- 3:42 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- ARREST: 3:42 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Marvin Basile, 25, 194 Sheridan Ave., outstanding warrant
- 6:28 p.m., breaking and entering, 148 Willis Ave.
- 8:47 p.m., vandalism, 113 Dudley St.
- 10:57 p.m., breaking and entering, 369 Boston Ave.
Thursday, Feb. 2
- ARREST: 1:06 p.m., 81 Evans St. Info: Christian Alvarez, 27, 81 Evans St., outstanding warrant
- ARREST: 3:18 p.m., 23 Riverside Ave. Info: Thomas Grant, 26, outstanding warrants
- 4:50 p.m., larceny, Wellington Circle (T Mobile)
- 8:00 p.m., pedestrian accident, no address given
- 10:51 p.m., larceny, 16 Lawrence St.