Police Log: Assault Arrest at Station Landing
Medford Police log. Friday, Sept. 28 to Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012.
A man arrested at Station Landing earlier Friday morning faces an assault charge, according to police.
Ali Alsanousi, 43, of 50 Station Landing, was arrested there about 6 a.m. Friday on a charge of assault and battery, according to the police log.
Here's a look at some of the events from the log (Charges are alleged. Locations, times and events appear as they are recorded by police):
Friday, Sept. 28
- 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., vandalism, Edwards Street, Dexter Street, Main Street
- ARREST: 6:11 a.m., 50 Station Landing Info: Ali Alsanousi, 43, 50 Station Landing, assault and battery
- 6:13 p.m., recovered motor vehicle, 69 Evans St.
Saturday, Sept. 29
- 12:28 p.m., larceny, 113 Fellsway West
- 3:40 p.m., vandalism, 139 Rock Glen Road
- 5:38 p.m., vandalism, 41 South Border Road
- 6:30 p.m., assault, 21 Salem St. (Alamo Roast Beef)
- 6:32 p.m., vandalism, 58 Hastings Lane
- 9:54 p.m., breaking and entering, 109 Dover St.
- 10:59 p.m., fight, 308 Boston Ave.
Sunday, Sept. 30
- 9:03 a.m., vandalism, 615 Main St.
- 10:41 a.m., larceny, 100 Rivers Edge Drive Unit 227
- 11:13 a.m., larceny, 100 Rivers Edge Drive Unit 108
- 5:17 p.m., fight, 230 Woburn St.
- 6:33 p.m., larceny, 95 Fulton St.