Police Log: Jerome Street Man Faces 7 Drug-Related Charges
Medford police log. Friday, Aug. 10 to Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012.
A Jerome Street man was arrested Friday afternoon on seven drug-related charges, according to police.
Kenneth Keel, 59, of 27 Jerome St. was arrested at his home about 3 p.m. Friday and charged with two counts of possession with intent to distribute a drug, two counts of possession of a class B drug, possession of a class E drug, possession of a class D drug and possession of a class D drug - subsequent offense, according to Medford Police.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Friday, Aug. 10
- 11:28 a.m., vandalism, 285 Salem St.
- 11:36 a.m., 22 Ninth St.
- 2:39 p.m., shoplifting, 467 Salem St. (Rite Aid)
- ARREST: 3:24 p.m., 27 Jerome St. Info: Kenneth Keel, 27 Jerome St., possession of a class D offense subsequent offense, possession of a class E drug, possession to distribute a drug (two counts), possession of a class B drug (two counts), possession of a class D drug
- 10:33 p.m., shoplifting, 49 Station Landing (Walgreens)
Saturday, Aug. 11
- 8:17 a.m., vandalism, 1540 Mystic Valley Parkway
- ARREST: 5:05 p.m., 241 Spring St. Info: Keanu Otero, 17, 607 Fellsway, receiving stolen property over $250, larceny over $250
- 10:02 p.m., vandalism, 215 Harvard St. (Kennedy School Condos)
- ARREST: 10:51 p.m., 16 Sturges St. Info: Arsenio Borges, 16 Sturges St., assault and battery
- 11:30 p.m., vandalism, 1536 Mystic Valley Parkway
Sunday, Aug. 12
- 1:41 a.m., breaking and entering, 130 Sherwood Road
- ARREST: 1:11 a.m., 30 Brainard Ave. Info: Yirun Park, 26, 30 Brainard Road, assault and battery
- 10:16 a.m., breaking and entering, 20 Gibson Circle
- 2:14 p.m., shoplifting, 760 Fellsway (Stop and Shop)
- 6:32 p.m., assault, 71 Light Guard Drive
- ARREST: 8:46 p.m., 17 Harris Road Info: Brendan Coye, 17 Harris Road, threat to commit a crime, assault and battery