Police Log: Man Charged with Assault and Battery
Medford police log. Friday, March 23 to Sunday, March 25, 2012.
An Oakland Street man arrested at his home Friday faces an assault and battery charge.
Thomas Magiera, 41, of 17 Oakland Street was arrested about 11:30 p.m. Friday and charged with assault and battery, according to the police log. Magiera was one of two people arrested over the weekend.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged, not an indication of guilt. Locations, events and times are recorded as they appear in the Medford Police Department's public journal):
Friday, March 23
- 11:59 a.m., fight, Mystic Avenue
- 2:13 p.m., larceny, 52 Swan St.
- ARREST: 5:59 p.m., 27 Riverside Ave. Info: Jose Abrego, 32, Everett, outstanding warrant
- 7:22 p.m., larceny, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Meadow Glen Mall)
- ARREST: 11:30 p.m., 17 Oakland St. Info: Thomas Magiera, 41, 17 Oakland St., assault and battery
Saturday, March 24
- 1:29 a.m., vandalism, 19 Burget Ave.
- 3:29 p.m., larceny, 550 Fulton St.
- 7:09 p.m., fire, 380 Fellsway West
- 8:32 p.m., fight, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Meadow Glen Mall)
Sunday, March 25
- 1:53 a.m., armed robbery, 31 Russell St.
- 1:59 p.m., larceny, 24 Wareham St.
- 4:05 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)