Police Log: Man Faces Four Drug Charges
Medford police log, Friday, April 13 to Monday, April 16, 2012.
A Tewksbury man arrested Friday faces four drug possession charges, according to the police log.
Geoffrey Diaz, 34, was arrested about 11:45 a.m. on Grover Road Friday on three counts of possession of a class C drug and one count of possession of a class A drug, according to the log.
Diaz was one of four people arrested between April 13 and April 16. Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged, not an indication of guilt. Events, locations and times are recorded as they appear in the Medford Police Department's public journal):
Friday, April 13
- 8:28 a.m., breaking and entering, 49 Lawler Road
- ARREST: 11:47 a.m., Grover Road Info: Geoffrey Diaz, 34, Tewksbury, possession of a class C drug (three counts), possession of a class A drug
- 4:18 p.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 5 Richard St.
- 4:49 p.m., larceny, 16 High St. (Medford Optical)
- ARREST: 5:25 p.m., 500 Salem St. Info: Mark Alfeiri, 23, 94 Fellsway West, outstanding warrant
- 6:06 p.m., breaking and entering, 64 Foss St.
- 7:01 p.m., fight, 203 Spring St.
- 9:55 p.m., larceny, 330 East Border Road
- 10:39 p.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 395 Main St.
Saturday, April 14
- 11:05 a.m., vandalism, 22 Wellington Road
- 6:17 p.m., breaking and entering, 15 Walkling Court
- ARREST: 11:02 p.m., 9 Cherry St. Info: Gregory Strong, 39, 9 Cherry St., assault and battery
Sunday, April 15
- ARREST: 1:27 a.m., Capen St. Info: Sean Quinn, 22, 2 Capen St., assault and battery, disorderly conduct
- 9:45 a.m., breaking and entering, 40 Brookings St.
- 1:17 p.m., vandalism, 27 Hickory Ave.
- 4:56 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- 5:38 p.m., unarmed robbery, 73 Light Guard Drive
- 11:35 p.m., fight, 46 Exchange Ave.
Monday, April 16
- 10:26 a.m., larceny, 174 Murray St.
- 3:57 p.m., larceny, 23 Wedgemere Road
- 5:31 p.m., breaking and entering, 96 Circuit Road
- 6:51 p.m., vandalism, 99 Revere Beach Parkway (KISS 108)