Police Log: Otis Street Man Faces Assault Charges
Medford police log. Tuesday, Sept. 4 to Thursday, Sept. 6, 2012.
An Otis Street man was arrested Tuesday on assault charges, according to police.
Richard Conner, 50, of 20 Otis St., was arrested at his home about 4 p.m. Tuesday on charges of assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and threat to commit a crime, according to police.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- 9:18 a.m., larceny, 123 Fulton Spring Road
- 10:16 a.m., larceny, 22 Wedgemere Road
- 1:52 p.m., larceny, 20 Sheridan Ave.
- 4:38 p.m., breaking and entering, 67 Warren St.
- ARREST: 4:00 p.m., 20 Otis St. Info: Richard Conner, 50, 20 Otis St., threat to commit a crime, assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
Wednesday, Sept. 5
- ARREST: 2:55 p.m., 434A Salem St. Info: Arsenio Borges, 46, 16 Sturges St., alcohol from an open container, concealing plate number violation, driving with a suspended license
- 4:28 p.m., shoplifting, 760 Fellsway (Stop and Shop)
- 5:59 p.m., assault, 289 Elm St.
- 6:53 p.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 28 Ninth St.
Thursday, Sept. 6
- 12:10 p.m., breaking and entering, 52 Foster Court
- 2:51 p.m., assault, 489 Winthrop St. (Medford High School)
- ARREST: 5:06 p.m., 257 Spring St. Info: Kristen Barnett, 22, 500 Mystic Ave., uttering a false check, attempt to commit a crime
- 9:45 p.m., breaking and entering, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Meadow Glen Mall)