Police Log: Woman Arrested at Kohl's on Shoplifting, Drug Charges
A look at the Medford police log.
A woman was arrested at Kohl's Department Store Friday on shoplifting and drug possession charges, according to police.
About 3 p.m. Friday, loss prevention at Kohl's called Medford police who responded and arrested Lisa Medeiros, 32, no address given, on charges of shoplifting and possession of a class C drug, according to the police log.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged. Locations, times and events appear as they are recorded by police):
Friday, Sept. 21
- 8:03 a.m., road rage, High Street
- 3:03 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
- ARREST: 3:03 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Lisa Medeiros, 32, no address given, shoplifting, possession of a class C drug
Saturday, Sept. 22
- 12:39 a.m., fight, 75 Station Landing
- 9:19 a.m., vandalism, 84 Magoun Ave.
- 5:59 a.m., vandalism, 16 Otis St.
Sunday, Sept. 23
- 7:33 a.m., breaking and entering, 12 Valley Park St.
- 8:08 a.m., vandalism, 24 Andrews St.