Police Log: Man Faces Three Assault Charges
Medford police log. Friday, July 27 to Sunday July 29, 2012.
A Spring Street man faces four charges in all after being arrested at his home Sunday.
Vangujush Dedo, 25, of 42 Spring St. was arrested about 10:45 p.m. Sunday and charged with two counts of assault and battery, and one count each of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and witness intimidation, according to the police log.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Saturday, July 28
- 10:07 a.m., breaking and entering, 110 Central Ave.
- 10:48 a.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 25 Liberty Ave.
- 1:56 p.m., larceny, 19 Washington St.
- 10:48 p.m., vandalism, 45 Andrews St.
- ARREST: 10:49 p.m., 120 Capen St. Info: Maryann Huff, 27, 120 Capen St., outstanding warrant
Sunday, July 29
- 12:10 a.m., assault, Oakland Street and Salem Street
- 9:49 a.m., breaking and entering, 43 Water St.
- 10:22 a.m., larceny 400 Mystic Ave.
- 6:30 p.m., larceny, 18 Carolina St.
- ARREST: 10:43 p.m., 42 Spring St. Info: Vangjush Dedo, 25, 42 Spring St., assault and battery (two counts), witness intimidation, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon