Invite a friend
$5 High Low Cardio Class & Body Sculpting with Angela
Thursday Nights at The Dance Haven with Angela
High Low Cardio 6:30 PM
Body Sculpting 7:30 PM
High Low Cardio Class - Hi/Low impact dance aerobics) - is an energetic, upbeat aerobics class that is sure to get your body moving. A great workout for all levels of fitness enthusiasts, this class combines cardiovascular training and toning exercises, for a superior total body workout in an encouraging atmosphere!
Our group fitness classes focus on muscle-toning, flexibility training and core strength.These classes are designed to help you build strength and endurance while sculptingyour body for a defined look. Create the body you desire! Combine any of yourfavorite classes with our Zumba Fitness and you are sure to reach your fitness goals.
NEW! High Low Cardio & Body Sculpting – 1 hr / Power Sculpting 45 minutes Pilates & Abs -45 minutes
check out our schedule at www.thedancehaven.com/adultzumbadance2012.pdf
|Where||The Dance Haven 379 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155 (www.thedancehaven.com)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:30 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About The Dance Haven
The Dance Haven provides dance classes for both children and adults throughout the Boston area. Classes available for children include ballet, tap, boys hip hop, combination classes with ballet, tap and jazz-hip hop, Acro dance competition teams and competition classes. Adult Zumba classes are also offered.
Other events here
- Tuesday Ballet Barre Workout! with Christine Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:15 pm–8:00 pm
- Summer Dance 2013 Sign Ups Ages 3-18 Daily,
- $5.00 Morning Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Weds night Adult Ballet Modern Class with Dani Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Weds Night Adult Hip Hop Classes with Rachele Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Adult Tap Classes with Rachele Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- $5 ZUMBATOMIC FOR KIDS! Weekly on Fridays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- Saturday Morning Zumba Voted #1 Dance School in Medford Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am