Invite a friend
Cub Scout Day Camp
The best that Cub Scouting has to offer, close to home! Cub Scout Day Camp combines the most exciting things about being a Scout with summertime fun. Practice your aim at the Archery or BB Shooting ranges, create a masterpiece in Arts and Crafts, or learn a new knot in Scoutcraft. Build campfires, study local animals or test your skill on the sports field. On Friday, invite the family to join us for our weekly BBQ and closing festivities.
More About Riverbend Park and Hormel Stadium
This spacious and diverse park located on Locust Street spans more than 45 acres. Its athletic offerings include a football field, track, soccer field, basketball court, two little league diamonds and a street hockey rink. There is also a community garden and additional green space. The park is located behind John J. McGlynn Middle School.
Other events here
- Coed Outdoor Soccer Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 6:45 pm–9:45 pm
- BSSC Monday Coed Soccer Weekly on Mondays, 6:45 pm–9:45 pm
- BSSC Friday Coed Soccer Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Electronics Recycling Day Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- National Learn to Row Day Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–1:00 pm
- MUSTANG STAMPEDE Sat, Jun 8, 12:00 pm
- Medford Mustangs Lacrosse Alumni Game for ALS Sun, Jun 9, 11:00 am–3:00 pm
- Monday Men's Outdoor Soccer Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Monday Men's Outdoor Soccer with BSSC Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm