Invite a friend
Harvest Your Energy Festival
This year's festival will feature the well known socially-conscious, people-powered band. “Melodeego”. Audience members pedal their Clean Green Bike-Powered Music Machine, and can dance to the beat, and sing their hearts out as they musically inspire participants to “think green!” - Wind Turbine Presentations followed by tours of "Windy" the Wind Turbine! - Home Energy Seminars given by professional home energy auditors - Learn how to save energy and money with free home energy assessments, tap the power of solar energy, and MORE! - Support local organizations; buy their food and energy/environment-related products - Mass Energy will be there to connect you with green energy and discount heating oil. Enjoy a beautiful fall day along the Mystic River and see the wind turbine up close Check out the First Patriots: Rebels at Riverbend all day adjacent to the Festival!
|Where||Riverbend Park and Hormel Stadium Locust Street, Medford, MA 02155 (Behind the McGlynn School, at the base of "Windy" the wind turbine)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Riverbend Park and Hormel Stadium
This spacious and diverse park located on Locust Street spans more than 45 acres. Its athletic offerings include a football field, track, soccer field, basketball court, two little league diamonds and a street hockey rink. There is also a community garden and additional green space. The park is located behind John J. McGlynn Middle School.
Other events here
- Coed Outdoor Soccer Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 6:45 pm–9:45 pm
- BSSC Monday Coed Soccer Weekly on Mondays, 6:45 pm–9:45 pm
- BSSC Friday Coed Soccer Weekly on Fridays, 8:00 pm–10:00 pm
- MUSTANG STAMPEDE Sat, Jun 8, 12:00 pm
- Monday Men's Outdoor Soccer Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Monday Men's Outdoor Soccer with BSSC Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm