Invite a friend
$5 KIDS YOGA AGES 3-12
Kids Yoga at The Dance Haven offers a fun, creative approach to yoga that can be very helpful for children whose bodies are still developing.
The use of animated poses and basic stretching exercises promote strength, flexibility, coordination and body awareness. Breathing and visualization techniques teach kids how to focus, relax and develop self-control.
Kids will improve concentration and focus, stimulate their imagination and help to release energy in a fun, safe environment. Using interactive games and animated
postures, kids learn about animals, nature and basic anatomy through playing yoga.
The Dance Haven Kids Yoga program also promotes inner-strength, confidence and self-esteem; a feeling of well-being and respect for others; and, love for one's self, inside and out.
Classes are 1/2 hour classes
Ages 3-6 & Ages 7-12
NEW LOW RATES! Drop in Rate is $5.00
|Where||The Dance Haven 379 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155 (www.thedancehaven.com)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||3:30 pm–4:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Kids|
|Price||class cards and drop in available|
More About The Dance Haven
The Dance Haven provides dance classes for both children and adults throughout the Boston area. Classes available for children include ballet, tap, boys hip hop, combination classes with ballet, tap and jazz-hip hop, Acro dance competition teams and competition classes. Adult Zumba classes are also offered.
Other events here
- $5.00 Morning Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Adult Tap Classes with Rachele Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Summer Dance 2013 Sign Ups Ages 3-18 Daily,
- $5 ZUMBATOMIC FOR KIDS! Weekly on Fridays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- Tuesday Ballet Barre Workout! with Christine Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:15 pm–8:00 pm
- Weds night Adult Ballet Modern Class with Dani Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Weds Night Adult Hip Hop Classes with Rachele Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- SUMMER DANCE PRE-REGISTRATION Thu, Jun 27, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm