Invite a friend
MASTER CLASS WITH A ROCKETTE - WORKSHOP REGISTRATION
SIGN UP TODAY, SPACE IS LIMITED!!! DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN FROM A ROCKETTE!
Courtney Grassia, of Medford MA, has a B.F.A in dance from the University of Arizona and has been a Radio City
Rockette for the past 6 years. A native of Boston, MA Ms. Grassia started training under the direction of Donna Miceli. She continued her studies through scholarships from Gus Giordano’s Jazz Dance Chicago, Jose Mateo’s Ballet Theatre, and Broadway Dance Center of New York City. In 2006 Ms. Grassia graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.F.A in Dance from the University of Arizona.
She was invited to dance in Italy alongside Prima Ballerina, Evelyn Hart, and also was a featured performer at The Broadway Theatre Project under the direction of Ben Vereen. Courtney has had the honor of performing at Gus
Giordano’s Jazz Dance World Congress and in Japan at Tokyo Disneyland.
About The Workshop:
Students who attend this exclusive workship will gain a
Rockette’s perspective on jazz, tap and precision line technique. Each Session will conclude with a mock audition, q&a and photo opportunity with Courtney.
All students should bring a head shot and resume for Mock
This workshop is broken into two sessions.
AM Session: Dancers must be at least 10-18 years of
age with suggested dance training in tap or ballet/jazz.
PM Session: Dancers must be at least 13 - 25
years of age with suggested dance training in tap or ballet/jazz.
This a great opportunity for young
dancers to feel inspired and enhance their current pre-professional training.
10:00 am Check In
10:15-12:15 Master Class
12:15 - 1:00 Mock Audition
1:00- 1:30 Q&A
2:00 pm Check In
2:15 -4:15 Master Class
4:15 - 5:00 Mock Audition
5:00 - 5:30 Q&A Pictures
|Where||The Dance Haven 379 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families|
More About The Dance Haven
The Dance Haven provides dance classes for both children and adults throughout the Boston area. Classes available for children include ballet, tap, boys hip hop, combination classes with ballet, tap and jazz-hip hop, Acro dance competition teams and competition classes. Adult Zumba classes are also offered.
Other events here
- Summer Dance 2013 Sign Ups Ages 3-18 Daily,
- $5 ZUMBATOMIC FOR KIDS! Weekly on Fridays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- Saturday Morning Zumba Voted #1 Dance School in Medford Weekly on Saturdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- $5.00 Morning Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tuesday Ballet Barre Workout! with Christine Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:15 pm–8:00 pm
- Weds night Adult Ballet Modern Class with Dani Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Weds Night Adult Hip Hop Classes with Rachele Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Adult Tap Classes with Rachele Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm