Invite a friend
New Moms Support Group
- This free, weekly support group, sponsored by the Center for Early Relationship Support of JF&CS and held at the Medford Family Network, is open to new parents and babies (birth to one year old) of all faiths and races.
- Registration is NOT required.
- New parents benefit greatly from interacting and connecting with other parents in their community. Our groups, which are facilitated by trained and supervised leaders, provide an accessible and comfortable place for parents and their babies to come together.
More About Medford High School
Medford's only public High School is set off from the street along Winthrop Street, north of the Mystic River. Its facilities include about 70 classrooms, space for vocational programs and athletic fields.
Behind the school, there's two newly installed artificial turf playing fields with lights. The fields were built in 2010 at a cost of $2 million.
Headmaster Paul Krueger is the school's top administrator.
Other events here
- Get Fit With Zumba, Bootcamp, Stretching and Yoga at Medford Community Schools! Daily, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- American Cancer Society Relay For Life Medford-Somerville Sat, Jun 1, 4:00 pm–7:30 am