Invite a friend
Saturday Morning Zumba Voted #1 Dance School in Medford
Try Your First Class for Free
Our Licensed Zumba Instructors and Professional Dance Instructors are trained to teach and inspire!
Getting fit has never been so much fun! ZUMBA is one of the fastest growing dance-based fitness crazes in the country. With its easy-to-follow dance moves and motivating Latin rhythms such as Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Reggaeton, Belly Dance and more. Zumba is the most fun you’ve ever had working out. The Dance Haven offers Zumba, Adult Dance & Dance Fitness Classes 6 days a week and locations. Punch cards are available. Don't wait sign up today!
The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. You will achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life! Join the Party today and sign up for one of our Zumba Fitness Classes. Drop Ins Welcome!
|Where||The Dance Haven 379 Salem St, Medford, MA 02155|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–10:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Price||Try it FREE!!!|
More About The Dance Haven
The Dance Haven provides dance classes for both children and adults throughout the Boston area. Classes available for children include ballet, tap, boys hip hop, combination classes with ballet, tap and jazz-hip hop, Acro dance competition teams and competition classes. Adult Zumba classes are also offered.
Other events here
- Weds night Adult Ballet Modern Class with Dani Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Weds Night Adult Hip Hop Classes with Rachele Weekly on Wednesdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Summer Dance 2013 Sign Ups Ages 3-18 Daily,
- $5.00 Morning Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Adult Tap Classes with Rachele Weekly on Thursdays, 8:30 pm–9:30 pm
- $5 ZUMBATOMIC FOR KIDS! Weekly on Fridays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- Tuesday Ballet Barre Workout! with Christine Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:15 pm–8:00 pm
- SUMMER DANCE PRE-REGISTRATION Thu, Jun 27, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm