Invite a friend
Special Needs Support Group
Parent or caregiver of a child with special needs?
“Similarly Different” is a support group for parents and caregivers of children with PDD, ASD, and other special needs. Join us to fight the isolation and uncertainty of caring for a child who is differently abled. No matter where you are in the process, share your experience with others.
We meet once month to laugh, cry, and share resources. If you’d like to meet others with “similarly different” kids, join us!
Contact Adrienne Szafranski at 781 391-3049 or Adrnnszf@aol.com for more information.
|Where||Bestsellers Cafe 24 High St, Medford, MA 02155|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads|
More About Bestsellers Cafe
Bestsellers Cafe is a locally owned coffee shop and bookstore that carries a large selection of books for children and adults and serves coffee, espresso drinks, baked goods, sandwiches and soups. Some items on the menu are gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian. Book orders can be deivered to customers in the local area. Author talks and special events are also offered here. Bestsellers has a number of tables and chairs in a cozy cafe seating area which looks out on the Mystic River.
Other events here
- Author Event - Barbara Shapiro Mon, Jun 10, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Lecture and book presentation Sat, Jun 15, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Author Event - Dr. Lisa Wong Sat, Jun 15, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Author Event - Lizzie Stark, Ethan Gilsdorf, Peter Bebergal Sun, Jun 16, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm
- Author Event - Edith Maxwell and Liz Mugavero Sat, Jun 29, 2:00 pm–3:30 pm