Here are five things to know today, Monday, Dec. 3:
1. Warmer and sunny. Today in Medford will be sunny with a high near 56 according to the National Weather Service. Tonight, mostly clear with a low around 42.
2. VFW Christmas tree sale. Visit the Veterans of Foreign Wars at 114 Mystic Ave. for the VFW Christmas tree sale. Wreaths, kissing balls, baskets, tree bags, and stands available. All trees are cut fresh and netted at no charge.
3. Story Time at the library. Visit the Medford Public Library each Monday and Wednesday at 10 a.m. for Story Time for kids ages 2 to 5. Listen to stories and do a simple craft. No registration necessary.
4. New Moms Support Group. This , sponsored by the Center for Early Relationship Support of JF&CS and held at the Medford Family Network, is open to new parents and babies (birth to one year old) of all faiths and races. Held each Monday at 10:30 a.m. No registration required.
5. Morning Meditation and Self-Care. Start off your week at 10 a.m. at the Medford Public Library for this weekly class. The basics of meditation will be discussed. Participants will do warm-up/self-care techniques to relax and release tension, then meditation.