The final Circle the Square of the season takes place this afternoon in Medford Square.
The square will be filled with a variety of art, music and demonstrations between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Here's a few of the things on tap (Courtesy of Circle the Square):
- Performances from Out with the Cat and Shades of Green, as well as music with Max Ex
- Pizza at Shipyard Way from Salvatore’s (with proceeds of pizza sales going to the Medford High School Rowing Team)
- An a cappella performance by Boston Accent at Mystic Coffee Roaster.
- Local artists displaying wares at the Salem Street Burying Ground Plaza,
- Art at the new Mystic Art Gallery at the intersection of Main Street and Clippership Drive
- Showcase of Artists from Grace Church
- Dance, poetry, readings from Medford author Oscar Greene, and scenes from Laura Duggan’s one-woman play “Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit”
- Hoop dancing from Boston Hoop Troop
- Demonstrations from the Medford High School Rowing Team, Oom Yung Doe and Xtreme Ninja.
- Displays from the Medford Hillside Neighborhood at the Medford Historical Society
- Harvest-themed crafts and other kid activities from the Medford
For a full schedule head to the Circle the Square website.