- Last-minute Santa: Did the unthinkable happen? Did you get to Christmas Eve without taking the kids to see Santa? Do not panic: Take the rug rats to the , where before heading back to the North Pole in anticipation of his worldwide ride. Santa’s final visit starts at 9 a.m. Take the Orange Line to Back Bay Station and walk 10 minutes to the Prudential Center.
- If you’re looking for some fine dining over the holiday weekend, Top of the Hub is offering a four-course prix-fixe meal. This is fine dining with a spectacular view of the city, so it doesn’t come cheap: $82 per adult and $35 for kids. Take the Orange Line to Back Bay Station and walk 10 minutes to the Prudential Center.
- The Beacon Hill tradition returns: Head over to Saturday at 7 p.m. for the . There’s no guarantee they’ll play Carol of the Bells, but if they do, they’ll be better than these guys. Take the Orange Line to Downtown Crossing Station and walk 12 minutes to Louisburg Square.
- Are you already Christmased out? There are a few counter-program offerings in the city this weekend. If you’re looking to dance, there’s the Matzo Ball, a multi-city dance party taking place Saturday night at Royale. The party starts at 8 p.m. and tickets are $30. Take the Orange Line to Back Bay Station and walk five minutes to Royale.
- If you want some non-Christmas fare but aren’t into thumping bass music, try Arabian Nights, the play about Scheherazade, Ali Baba and other stories of fantastic tales of heroes and villains from Arabian folklore. Catch the play at the Central Square Theater at 3 p.m. Saturday. Tickets are $45 for adults. Take the Orange Line to the Red Line to Central Square Station and walk four minutes to the Central Square Theater.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something