Head to Haines Square in Medford between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. today for vendors, food and live entertainment for the second annual Haines Square fall festival. It's the first in a series of community events happening on October weekends in Medford.
Here's a few more of the upcoming events:
Saturday, Oct. 13:
- The First Patriots: Rebels at Mystic Riverbend Park. Mystic Riverbend Park, behind Andrews and McGlynn School from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Harvest Your Energy Festival. At the wind turbine behind McGlynn Middle School from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 14:
- International Family Festival at Springstep Dance Studios across from Medford City Hall from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 20:
- Mystic River Celebration at the Condon Shell on Route 16 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Medford Family Network's Night of 10,000 Lights at City Hall from 7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Ticketed event. More information here.)
Friday, Oct. 26:
- Business Trick or Treat in Haines Square, West Medford, and Medford Square from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Do you know of another Medford event this month not included here? Tell us in the comments.