A Fellsway West man was arrested Friday two days after an arrest on assault charges, according to police.
Elhassan Ainak, 42, of 53 Fellsway West was arrested at 10:23 a.m. Friday and charged with witness intimidation, violating an abuse prevention order, according to the police log. On Wednesday, Ainak was charged with assault and battery.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Friday, Aug. 31
- 8:35 a.m., fight, 285 Fellsway West
- ARREST: 10:23 a.m., 100 Main St. Info: Elhassan Ainak, 53 Fellsway West, witness intimidation, violating an abuse prevention order
- ARREST: 11:11 p.m., Century Street Info: Katie Bates, 18, 58 Foster Court, disorderly conduct, distruction of property
- 12:14 p.m., pedestrian accident, 760 Fellsway (Stop & Shop)
- 1:24 p.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 2850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
- 2:57 p.m., fight, 347 Main St.
- 8:17 p.m., counterfeit money passed, 133 Main St. (Tedeschi's)
- 8:51 p.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 44 Willard Ave.
Saturday, Sept. 1
- 12:21 a.m., larceny, 3600 Mystic Valley Parkway
- 12:39 a.m., breaking and entering, 19 Metcalf St.
- 9:27 a.m., vandalism, 103 Capen St.
- 1:03 p.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 215 Boston Ave.
- ARREST: 1:57 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Paul Clemeno, 44, 46 Lawrence St., receiving stolen property
- 4:02 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
Sunday, Sept. 2
- 2:49 p.m., vandalism, 267 Fulton St.
- 5:31 p.m., breaking and entering, 276 East Border Road
- ARREST: 8:08 p.m., 44 Yeomans Ave. Info: Denise Ortiz, 43, 241 Spring St., assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
Monday, Sept. 3
- ARREST: 2:48 a.m., 269 Middlesex Ave. Info: Dut Atem, 30, Malden, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- 1:17 p.m., vandalism, 32 Fairfield St.