A total of seven people were arrested by Medford Police between Oct. 1 and Oct. 4.
Among those arrested was Roman Ivanov, 31, of Malden, who was arrested at Kohl's department store on Mystic Valley Parkway on charges of shoplifting and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, according to the police log.
Here's a look at some of the events from the log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Monday, Oct. 1
- 8:34 a.m., vandalism, 367 Mystic Ave.
- 11:57 a.m., unarmed robbery, Bonner Avenue at Mystic Avenue
- ARREST: 4:24 p.m., 22 Doane Road Info: Stephanie Calnan, 24, 22 Doane Road, outstanding warrants
- ARREST: 4:26 p.m., Washington Street Info: Ryan Hughes, 26, Cambridge, outstanding warrant
- 6:27 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
- 7:51 p.m., larceny, 35 Pembroke St.
- 9:24 p.m., breaking and entering, 273 High St.
- ARREST: 9:52 p.m., 15 Piggott Road Info: Karl Pilson, 48, 15 Piggott Road, assault and battery
Tuesday, Oct. 2
- 11:02 a.m., vandalism, 107 Fellsway West
- 2:22 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
- ARREST: 4:06 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Roman Ivanov, 31, Malden, shoplifting, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon
- ARREST: 4:34 p.m., 72 Edward St. Info: Rosanne Falcone, 44, possession to distribute a drug, drug possession near a school
- 6:06 p.m., larceny, 151 Main St.
- 7:31 p.m., vandalism, 52 Hurlcroft Ave.
Wednesday, Oct. 3
- 6:18 a.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 28 Ninth St.
- 7:51 a.m., breaking and entering, 465 Riverside Ave. (Beacon Electric)
- 10:42 a.m., larceny, 100 Rivers Edge Drive
- 4:21 p.m., larceny, 75 Riverside Ave.
- 6:35 p.m., breaking and entering, 114 Capen St.
- 7:03 p.m., shoplifting, 461 Salem St. (Family Dollar)
Thursday, Oct. 4
- 10:14 a.m., larceny, 760 Fellsway (Stop and Shop)
- 12:08 p.m., larceny, 1 Cabot Road
- ARREST: 12:09 p.m., 10 Revere Beach Parkway Info: David Courlang, 70, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop for police, disorderly conduct
- ARREST: 5:20 p.m., 314 Riverside Ave. Info: Michael Flowers, 55, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, assault and battery, threat to commit a crime
- 8:35 p.m., larceny, 8 Ninth St.