Four people arrested on Main Street in Medford Monday face drug charges, according to the police log.
Caitlin O'Leary, 23, of Mansfield, Jerome Almonor, 24, of Brockton, Wedson Alexandre, 27, of Brockton, and an unidentified juvenile, were arrested about 5:40 p.m. at 333 Main St., according to police.
O'Leary, Almonor and the juvenile are each charged with conspiracy to violate drug law. Alexandre is charged with distributing a counterfeit drug.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded in the police log):
Monday, July 30
- ARREST: 12:25 p.m., 100 Main St. Info: David Duncan, 21, Northborough, witness intimidation
- 3:48 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
- ARREST: 3:48 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Lisa Evans, 46, 129 Exchange Ave., outstanding warrant
- ARREST: 5:42 p.m., 333 Main St. Info: Caitlin O'Leary, 23, Mansfield, conspiracy to violate drug law; Jerome Almonor, 24, Brockton, conspiracy to violate drug law; Wedson Alexandre, 27, Brockton, distributing a counterfeit drug; unidentified juvenile, conspiracy to violate drug law
- 8:12 p.m., vandalism, Yeomans Ave.
- 10:49 p.m., fight, 83 Willis Ave.
Tuesday, July 31
- 7:39 a.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 60 Dudley St.
- 7:50 a.m., vandalism, 52 Dudley St.
- 7:54 a.m., vandalism, 52 Russell St.
- ARREST: 4:51 p.m., 115 Saunders St. Info: Stephen Mitchell, 47, 115 Saunders St., assault and battery
- 7:18 p.m., larceny, 31 Federick Ave.
- 9:53 p.m., vandalism, 53 Emerald St.
Wednesday, Aug. 1
- 2:18 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- ARREST: 2:18 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Joseph Kelley, 26, Revere, outstanding warrant
Thursday, Aug. 2
- 1:11 p.m., vandalism, 75 Winchester St.
- 3:07 p.m., larceny, 1 Vernon St.
- 3:07 p.m., pedestrian accident, Meadow Glen Mall
- 3:58 p.m., shoplifting, 760 Fellsway (Stop and Shop)
- 4:38 p.m., seizure, 2151 Mystic Valley Parkway (Whole Foods)
- 5:53 p.m., shoplifting, 49 Station Landing, (Walgreens)
- 6:52 p.m., breaking and entering, 100 Rivers Edge Drive
- 11:20 p.m., vandalism, Main Street and Stanley Avenue