A Chelsea man arrested Friday on Bonner Avenue faces four drug-related charges, including cocaine trafficking, according to Medford Police.
Xaviel Carasquillo, 28, was arrested about 5:30 p.m. on Bonner Avenue on charges of conspiracy to violate drug law, possession to distribute a drug, distributing a class A drug and cocaine trafficking, according to the police log.
Here's a look at some of the events from the log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Friday, Aug. 17
- ARREST: 9:16 a.m., 291 Mystic Ave. Info: Luciano DeCarvalho, 38, Malden, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, uninsured motor vehicle, unregistered motor vehicle
- 9:27 a.m., larceny, 97 Yale St.
- 10:09 a.m., vandalism, 19 Blake St.
- ARREST: 5:37 p.m., Bonner Avenue Info: Xaviel Carasquillo, 28, Chelsea, conspiracy to violate drug law, possession to distribute a drug, distributing a class A drug, cocaine trafficking
Saturday, Aug. 18
- 1:47 a.m., assault, 170 Governor's Ave. (Lawrence Memorial Hospital)
- ARREST: 1:47 a.m., 170 Governor's Ave. Info: Michael Hutt, 59, 11 Pearl St., assault and battery, disorderly conduct
- ARREST: 4:37 p.m., no address given Info: James Michel, 66, 104 Wright Ave., assault and battery
- 4:52 a.m., fight, Main Street and Mystic Avenue
- 9:43 p.m., breaking and entering, 70 Station Landing
Sunday, Aug. 19
- 10:26 a.m., vandalism, 35 Court St. (Roberts Elementary School)
- 4:57 p.m., larceny, 65 Grove St.