Two men were arrested on Doonan Street Thursday and charged with night time breaking and entering.
Stephen Butler, 22, of 46 Samson Road, and Michael Bowen, 23, no address given, were arrested at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday following a break-in at 22 Doonan St. Both were charged with night time breaking and entering and destruction of property, according to the police log.
Butler and Bowen were among six arrested between Oct. 17 and Oct. 20.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (Note: Entries are from the police public journal, they do not indicate a crime occurred; all charges listed are alleged and should not be considered an indication of guilt):
Monday, Oct. 17
- 3:11 a.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 37 Ralph St.
- 6:58 a.m., pedestrian accident, George St. and Winthrop St.
- 7:57 a.m., vandalism, 26 City Hall Mall (Vanguard Health)
- 7:59 a.m., vandalism, 388 High St. (Brooks School)
- 8:12 a.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 10 Corinne Road
- 4:24 p.m., vandalism, 99 Revere Beach Parkway
- 5:31 p.m., larceny, 70 Station Landing (Boston Sports Club)
- 6:36 p.m., larceny, 111 High St. (Medford Public Library)
- ARREST: 6:40 p.m., 243 Salem St. Info: Tatiana Maia, 34, Everett, unlicensed operation, outstanding warrants
- 8:42 p.m., breaking and entering 53 Fellsway West
Tuesday, Oct. 18
- 6:47 a.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 52 Magoun Ave.
- 9:14 a.m., larceny, 30 Salem St.
- 11:42 a.m., larceny, 200 Boston Ave.
- 12:09 p.m., larceny, 3620 Mystic Valley Parkway
- 1:45 p.m., larceny, 65 Riverside Ave.
- 6:13 p.m., larceny, 191 Fellsway West
- 7:01 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- 7:25 p.m., vandalism, Cherry St. at Salem St.
- ARREST: 7:01 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: James Noel, 18, Malden, outstanding warrant
- 7:37 p.m., vandalism, 21 Medford St.
- 8:07 p.m., armed robbery, Main Street at Mystic Avenue
- 8:07 p.m., shoplifting, 1 Mystic Ave.
- 8:44 p.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 25 Edward St.
Wednesday, Oct. 19
- ARREST: 1:38 a.m., 419 Boston Ave. Info: Christopher Irving, 31, 45 Boston Ave., operating under the influence of liquor, leaving the scene of property damage (two counts)
- 1:42 a.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 45 Boston Ave.
- 3:14 a.m., recovered motor vehicle, 50 Station Landing
- 12:26 p.m., breaking and entering, 116 Brooks St.
- 1:22 p.m., assault, 151 Mystic Ave.
- 2:54 p.m., pedestrian accident, 489 Winthrop St. (Medford High School)
- 3:50 p.m., shoplifting, 55 Riverside Ave. (CVS)
- 3:57 p.m., larceny, 154 Fellsway West
- 6:21 p.m., larceny, 94 Fellsway West
- 7:08 p.m., fight, 113 Fellsway West
- ARREST: 7:47 a.m., 54 Lambert St. Info: Anthony Arria, 38, outstanding warrants
- 9:23 p.m., vandalism, 312 Grove St.
- 9:46 p.m., vandalism, 34 Governors Ave.
Thursday, Oct. 20
- 5:51 a.m., fire, 9 Crane St.
- 11:55 a.m., breaking and entering, 75 Wareham St.
- 3:22 p.m., breaking and entering, 37 Winchester St.
- 7:07 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- 8:38 p.m., breaking and entering, 22 Doonan St.
- 9:44 p.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 461 Salem St. (Family Dollar)
- ARRESTS: 8:38 p.m. Info: Stephen Butler, 22, 46 Samson Road, night time breaking and entering, destruction of property; Michael Bowen, 23, no address given, night time breaking and entering, destruction of property