Medford police received a total of eight reports of larceny Thursday afternoon, according to the police log.
Along with larceny, two reports of armed robbery were entered in the log -- at 4:45 p.m., at the intersection of Cummings Street and Riverside Avenue, and at 6:38 p.m., at the intersection of Boston Avenue and Hillsdale Road.
Police also received two reports of shoplifting from Kohl's Department store Thursday, according to the log.
Here's a look at some of the events from the police log (charges are alleged, not an indication of guilt. Events, locations and times are recorded as they appear in the Medford Police Department's public journal):
Monday, April 9
- 11:34 a.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- 1:25 p.m, vandalism, 69 Summer St.
- 1:51 p.m., larceny, 49 Station Landing (Walgreens)
- 2:29 p.m., larceny, 59 Bradshaw St.
- 3:41 p.m., breaking and entering, 5 Ash St.
- 3:57 p.m., larceny, 113 Fellsway West
- 4:46 p.m., larceny, 388 High St. (Brooks School)
- 7:04 p.m., fight, 37 Hume Ave.
- ARREST: 7:04 p.m., 37 Hume Ave. Info: James Borden, 32, 37 Hume Ave., outstanding warrants
Tuesday, April 10
- 10:15 a.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, Brookside Parkway at Water Street
- 12:34 p.m., assault, 160 High St. (Grace Episcopal Church)
- 1:27 p.m., larceny, 117 Sheridan Ave.
- 3:46 p.m., larceny, 58 Fellsway West
Wednesday, April 11
- 8:11 a.m., fight, 154 High St.
- 11:51 a.m., breaking and entering, 104 Medford St.
- 6:42 p.m., larceny, 25 Edward St.
- 7:56 p.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 221 Riverside Ave.
Thursday, April 12
- 12:03 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- 12:16 p.m., vandalism, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Meadow Glen Mall)
- 12:37 p.m., larceny, 30 Benham St.
- 12:56 p.m., larceny, 100 Station Landing
- 2:00 p.m., larceny, 41 Walnut St.
- 2:15 p.m., larceny, 72 Wright Ave.
- 2:42 p.m., larceny, 85 High St. (CVS)
- 2:48 p.m., larceny, 17 Forest St.
- 4:45 p.m., armed robbery, Cummings Street at Riverside Avenue
- 5:03 p.m., larceny, 120 Murray St. (Glen Ridge Nursing Home)
- 5:24 p.m., larceny, 17 Forest St.
- 6:22 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohls)
- 6:38 p.m., armed robbery, Boston Avenue at Hillsdale Road