Four minors were arrested Monday after a reported break-in at the Curtis-Tufts School, according to the police log.
Police arrested the juveniles about 3:50 p.m. Monday, each is charged with breaking and entering, according to the police log.
Here's a look at some of the entries from the log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as they are recorded by police):
Monday, Sept. 10
- ARREST: 12:59 a.m., 23 Pearl St. Info: Robert Norton, 30, operating under the influence of liquor - first offense, threat to commit a crime
- 10:44 a.m., larceny, 430 Salem St. (Dunkin' Donuts)
- 2:12 p.m., larceny from a motor vehicle, 101 Century St. Ext.
- 2:40 p.m., vandalism, 30 Henry St.
- 3:50 p.m., breaking and entering, 437 Main St. (Curtis Tufts School)
- ARRESTS: 3:50 p.m., 437 Main St. Info: Unidentified juveniles, breaking and entering
Tuesday, Sept. 11
- 10:17 a.m., breaking and entering, 196 Fellsway West
- 12:20 p.m., larceny, 6C Walkling Court
- 2:15 p.m., shoplifting, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
- ARREST: 2:15 p.m., 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway Info: Kenyatta Starkes, 28, Roxbury, shoplifting, outstanding warrants
- 3:12 p.m., vandalism, 43 Hamilton St.
- 9:07 p.m., breaking and entering, 113 Fellsway West
- ARREST: 9:42 p.m., 93 Windsor Road Info: Robert Shea, 30, Somerville, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, destruction of property
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- 2:17 p.m., breaking and entering, 35 Hamlin Ave.
- ARREST: 2:27 p.m., 100 Main St. Info: Peter Denmark, 35, 4 Laurel St., outstanding warrants
- ARREST: 4:21 p.m., 468 Salem St. Info: Alyssa Morse, 23, Martsons Mills, outstanding warrant
- 6:09 p.m., fight, North Street
- ARREST: 8:30 p.m., 133 Main St. Info: Justin Savage, 30, Arlington, heroin possession
Thursday, Sept. 13
- 12:00 p.m., assault, 760 Fellsway (Stop and Shop)
- 3:38 p.m., breaking and entering, 770 Highland Ave.
- 4:17 p.m., breaking and entering, 49 Tyler Ave.
- 6:03 p.m., vandalism, 55 Washington St.
- 6:22 p.m., breaking and entering, 465 Salem St. (Mike's Gym)
- 9:15 p.m., pedestrian accident, 115 Magoun Ave.