Two people face drug-related charges in separate incidents on Monday, according to the police log.
Eric Casey, 36, of Woburn, was arrested about 8:20 p.m. on the Fellsway on charges of conspiracy to violate drug law and possession of a class B drug, according to the police log. About 30 minutes later, Kevin Finnegan, 32, of 131 Second St., was arrested on Powder House Road on charges of possession to distribute a drug and conspiracy to violate drug law, according to police.
Here's a look at some of the events from the log (Charges are alleged. Locations, events and times appear as recorded by police):
Monday, Aug. 20
- 12:17 a.m., larceny of a motor vehicle, 96 South St.
- 5:37 a.m., breaking and entering, 49 Boston Ave.
- 9:13 a.m., assault, 43 Water St.
- 12:20 p.m., larceny, 90 Light Guard Drive
- 12:55 p.m., breaking and entering, 18 Doane Road
- 8:07 p.m., shoplifting, 61 Locust St. (Shaw's)
- ARREST: 8:21 p.m., 760 Fellsway Info: Eric Casey, 36, Woburn, conspiracy to violate drug law, possession of a class B drug
- ARREST: 8:53 p.m., Powder House Road Info: Kevin Finnegan, 32, 131 Second St., possession to distribute a drug, conspiracy to violate drug law
Tuesday, Aug. 21
- ARREST: 12:49 a.m., Main Street Info: Kevin Lopes, 19, 94 Spring St., possession of liquor by a person under 21
- 2:22 p.m., larceny, 175 Fulton St.
- 4:29 p.m., larceny, 3850 Mystic Valley Parkway (Kohl's)
Wednesday, Aug. 22
- 4:47 p.m., pedestrian accident, 20 Dwyer Circle
- 5:17 p.m., breaking and entering, 11 Braemore Road
- 8:41 p.m., vandalism, 233 Central Ave.
Thursday, Aug. 23
- 3:07 p.m., larceny, 630 Fellsway (Pet Supplies)
- 10:08 p.m., larceny, 541 Main St.