Add your storm photos and videos to this article by clicking the "Add photos & videos" link underneath the graphic to the right.
Let us know what's happening in your neighborhood. Leave a comment below telling us about how Sandy has hit your neighborhood, or email email@example.com.
The current storm:
- For the latest on power outages in Medford, Check out National Grid's Map
- Medford Schools Closed Monday
- Track the storm's path over your address with the Weather Underground's Wundermap tool.
- Tips for hurricane preparedness and protecting your home
- Seven things to do before the storm hits
State of Emergency:
- Gov. Deval Patrick has declared a state of emergency for Massachusetts and called up the National Guard.
Emergency Parking Restrictions:
- There are no parking restrictions in effect.
Cancellations and Closings:
- A Green Line Extension meeting scheduled to take place at 51 Winthrop St. on the Tufts campus has been postponed.
- The Medford School Committee canceled a scheduled Committee of the Whole meeting slated for Monday night. It has not yet been rescheduled on a new date.
- Medford Public Schools and St. Clement are closed Monday. No word yet on Tufts University.
- MBTA service will run normally on Sunday and will reportedly continue to run during the storm. For MBTA service updates or alerts, visit The MBTA's website or follow them on Twitter. Customers interested in receiving text or e-mail updates may sign up for T-Alerts.
- The mayor's public safety meeting has been canceled.
- For updates from National Grid, you can text STORM to NGRID (64743) and get text alerts on service interruptions.
- E-mail your cancellations and reports from around the city to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them in the comments below.