The little brother of the larger CVS just on the other side of Medford Square, this branch still has most of the items commonly found at the nationwide chain. Cold drinks, a pharmacy and lots of convenient household goods are on offer; absent, however, is a photo-processing department. This location has slightly longer hours than the CVS down the block.
- Hours: Store: Daily, 8am - 10pm. Pharmacy: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 8am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is no restroom at this location.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No