Dempsey's Muffins, Bagels, and Breakfast
This corner breakfast joint has heaping trays of muffins, bins full of bagels and a griddle that always seems to be frying streaks of bacon. Baking since 1995, Dempsey's is open breakfast and lunch, sports a full menu for both, and keeps double-digit varieties of coffee steaming in tall thermoses. This place does a brisk business in take-out and has a chalk specials board that changes frequently.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 2pm; Sun, 6am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: The George special sandwich. Our omelets are our specialty.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Omelets.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Any of our 16 varieties of muffins.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 23
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun