Medford Optical provides eyewear and optical services for children. Its services include eye exams, sportswear glasses, anti-reflective lenses, bifocals, designer glassses, sunglasses, and much more. See the website for more information. There is also a Medford Optical location in Waltham.
- Fax: 781-395-0311
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Thu, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm. (Closes at 2pm Saturday during summer.) Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: November 1976
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Eye Med Vision Care, United Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts Health Care, Fallon
- Licenses: Dana Cohen-Licensed Optician Rosanne Rossetti-Licensed Optician Mary Jane Driscoll-Licensed Optician
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- On-site eyeglass service: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes
- Specialties: Geriatric, Pediatric