Medford Public Library
Morning meditation sessions, sing-alongs, and writers' workshops are just some of the regular programs offered here. The library has a particularly strong young-adult books section.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1959
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: Public Internet access available
- Programs/classes: Programs available for children, teens and adults.