Wellington Station is located at the intersection of routes 16 and 28. The station has a front and back parking lot with a capacity for more than 1,000 cars. The back lot is available for overnight parking 24 hours a day. Wellington Station serves as a bus hub and park-and-ride for the orange line. There is a bank on-site.
- Hours: MBTA customer support services: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 8pm; Sat, Sun, 7:30am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Reach: Local, Regional/commuter
- Transportation: Bus, Commuter rail
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa