Xtreme Ninja Martial Arts Center is a martial arts studio which offers students instruction in American Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, mixed martial arts and more. Xtreme Ninja caters to students ages three and up and endeavors to provide a positive environment where students can acquire empowering life-building skills through the study and practice of martial arts and fitness.
Programs include Little Ninjas, Little Dragons, Dragons, Teens and Adults. Additional programs featured at Xtreme Ninja is strength and conditioning training and Awakened Warrior Yoga, which specializes in Kripalu style yoga training. Classes incorporate breathing exercises, posture work, relaxation and meditation. Gentle and moderate classes are available and students of all levels are welcome.
For more information, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the website provided.
- Hours: Hours vary by season.
- Handicap Accessible: Designated spots that are level with the street.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Student
- Membership info: Adults & Children, Sibling discounts available
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: clients.mindbodyonline.com/ws.asp?studioid=14293&stype…
- Number of classes/week: 34
- Average class size: 15
- Number of instructors: 5
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes